Koodo Community

Community

problems no response

direct me to a place where I can get help with Facebook on koodo

6 replies

Userlevel 1
I don't see how facebook and Koodo are related. If you are having problems with Facebook, I don't see how that would have anything to do with Koodo, unless it's a larger data issue. What types of problems are you experiencing? Are you having problems with multiple apps or just facebook? You have given us no details to work with.
I apologize for not providing details for you to work with, just didn't know where or who to get a hold to see where I could go to solve dilemmas. Multiple apps too has been giving me grief but am going to see about solving the problems with Facebook first and hope get solutions soon, thanks for your response.
Userlevel 2
Contact Facebook for your issues with facebook. Koodo cannot troubleshoot issues with 3rd party apps. If the issue is with your mobile data connection, then Koodo can assist.
Userlevel 1
Exactly what issues are you having? There is a wealth of experience amongst us all here and we might be able to help or point you in the right direction better.
I am having problems logging in Facebook on my cell phone, which is an LG Brand, I have submitted so many passwords that I am running out of ideas for passwords, than I am being told the account/password has changed, I am off work in less than 10 minutes and will no longer have access to computer..
Userlevel 2
Gloria Frank wrote:

I am having problems logging in Facebook on my cell phone, which is an LG Brand, I have submitted...

Koodo cannot assist with your log in issues. You would need to contact Facebook for your issues.