Koodo Community
Solved

Problem logging into Community.

• 7 January 2019
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1
  • When I try to log in, I get the "Invalid username and/or password" message. Only problem is they are the correct user name/password. Only way I can get in is by clicking on the "forgot password" button and going in through the resulting email I receive. I've changed or reentered the password a couple of times but when I log out and try to log in again the same thing keeps happening. Obviously a bug somewhere. Any suggestions?
icon

Best answer by Mayumi 8 January 2019, 06:24

“...and have an email sent to the email account I use here. “

Do you use email address as user name?
What happens if you put “voyager “ as user name?
View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
hi,
Have you tried to using facebook or Koodo selfserve log-in? Normally either would work fine.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
SO then how did you login to post this?
Userlevel 1
Dinh, Given 3 ways to log in I, long ago, chose to create a username instead of using either my Self Serve account or Facebook. Up until Sunday,, I've had no problems logging in. Why give 3 choices if they don't want you to use them?

Dennis, I get in by a round about method. I click on the "Forget Password?" link and have an email sent to the email account I use here. I then input another password and get in. Until I log out and have to go through the same procedure again and again because the password change doesn't stick.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Ranjan Koodo whats the process where there are community login problems?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
“...and have an email sent to the email account I use here. “

Do you use email address as user name?
What happens if you put “voyager “ as user name?
Userlevel 1
Mayumi, Thanks! Using username instead of email works. I guess I've been absent here long enough to have forgotten I had to use my username not my email.