Koodo Community

Community

Price match this plan Koodo?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
When I read Fido, I read Koodo's biggest rival, so what about price matching this 40$ plan FIDO is offering? We'll consider it as a X-Mas.gift 🙂

14 replies

Userlevel 1
+1 Pretty please? With a mariachi band on top?
Userlevel 7
That would be awesome and all however a) This plan is only available in Quebec and as such b) Koodo would only offer it in Quebec There is no "lets hope for all provinces" because as every single time in history has showed us, that won't happen. But awesome to anyone in Quebec. But it's not me so I (respectfully) don't care.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
But it is for me 🙂 So I (respectfully) care about it! As other people living in QC 😛
Userlevel 7
Robert wrote:

But it is for me 🙂 So I (respectfully) care about it! As other people living in QC :P

Don't be offended if I don't share the same enthusiasm. You guys have gotten a lot of promo plans and still do, exclusively for QC. You guys always have an advantage so don't expect me (or those not living in QC) to support the idea. To like this idea is to say "Keep the competition limited to QC" (plus MB/SK when they have their promo plans). We, or at least I want competition everywhere.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

But it is for me 🙂 So I (respectfully) care about it! As other people living in QC :P

Seconded. Every time I see a regional plan, I almost feel insulted.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Ahmad, I was just kidding, but I understand your frustration! 😛
Userlevel 3
Robert wrote:

I don't feel insulted if I am in that region ... I guess that proves the point ...
Userlevel 3
Okay, my French has a way to go but if I read it right it is unlimited calling and messaging throughout the country plus 1 GB of data for $40? If so that's even better than the plans last Christmas.
Userlevel 6
Moonmack wrote:

Okay, my French has a way to go but if I read it right it is unlimited calling and messaging thro...

Hmmm.....that is indeed sweet.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Moonmack wrote:

Okay, my French has a way to go but if I read it right it is unlimited calling and messaging thro...

Yep, you read it right!
Userlevel 6
Moonmack wrote:

Actually, it seems koodo already had this albeit at $45.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Isn't koodo offering a 5gb plan in QC for oonly $15 more than this though?
Userlevel 7
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

I think that's only manitoba and saskatchewan because i tried changing my region to check plans in QC and there was no 55$ 5gb plan, i could be wrong though.
Userlevel 4
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Daniel, you are not wrong. The $55 plan in QC has 3GB The SK/MB still has the 5GB