Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Price Match!

Why isn't there such thing as price matching other contracts from different companies so that you are more tempted to stay with koodo?

6 replies

Userlevel 2
There's multiple reasons as to why Koodo doesn't price match. Honestly, there isn't a reason to. If you don't like what Koodo has to offer, then go else where. If you like what Koodo has, then you'll stay. It's that simple. Price matching over complicates things. Many people would be calling in, complaining that their friend got a better Koodo rate than they have with Koodo. It would just cause more headaches than it's worth.
Userlevel 6
Like what price matching> and with which company? Mobi, Public are not excactly the best othrwise everyone would be with them since they seem to be the cheapest. But once again you get what you pay for.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I think Koodo's prices are already a match, yes even now because when Koodo got more expensive, they all did. I personally hate to haggle and I'd be terrible talking to Retentions... one of the reasons I appreciate Koodo is the fact that what they offer, they offer to all 🙂
Userlevel 5
Sophia wrote:

I think Koodo's prices are already a match, yes even now because when Koodo got more expensive, t...

Yeah... Koodo's plans are usually already priced matched anyways. What plan are you thinking of in specific?
Sophia wrote:

I think Koodo's prices are already a match, yes even now because when Koodo got more expensive, t...

How about the unlimited date for.35 with wind?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

Wind is not of any importance right now, Kazherin, sadly. They only operate in a few cities and as such, the Big Three still hold all the aces...