Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Potential client

Looking at buying 2 new phones from Koodo and bringing #'s from another provider. Thought I would pay for the phones up front and go with a monthly plan. At present my old phones do not have any web capability and we rarely use the phones; even to talk, they are on a shared bill/plan. My work has insisted I get a new phone. If I were to buy 2 new Koodo phones (say Galaxy Cores), can I put the 2 phones on the same plan? Let's say the Lightweight Canada-wide $45 plan. Or do I have to buy two $45 plans ($90 total), one for each phone?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You would unfortunately need to buy 2 plans for the phone. Did you consider prepaid if you do not use it to talk? 15$ month for unlmited texting and you can buy boosters to have some minutes or data!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'm afraid you would need two plans if you want to use two phones simultaneously each with their own number, hystick. They can both be on one account to have unlimited calling between the two lines, but you can't share plans with Koodo I'm afraid 😞 If you're talking about buying two phone on one plan, yes you can. You can use the Tab for one phone, but the other one you'd need to pay outright though. Wasn't sure which of the two you meant 🙂
Re:If you're talking about buying two phone on one plan, yes you can. You can use the Tab for one phone, but the other one you'd need to pay outright though. Can I do this online? Just tried & get warning that I must pay retail for 2nd phone. I click OK continue & nothing gets added to shopping cart.
Userlevel 6
hystick . wrote:

Re:If you're talking about buying two phone on one plan, yes you can. You can use the Tab for one...

Hi hystick, you can only order one phone online with a new activation, even if you wish to pay for the phones up front. Once you activated the Koodo account, and if you're eligible, you'll be able to order another phone. Thank you!
hystick . wrote:

Re:If you're talking about buying two phone on one plan, yes you can. You can use the Tab for one...

Yannick Tks for the clarification