Koodo Community

Community

Solved

postpone / pause plan

Can I "pause" my plan ? That is to postpone covered AND billing for a couple of months because I'm out of the country (continent even).
icon

Best answer by Myke 17 September 2013, 00:29

There is no way to prevent the monthly bill from being generated on an active account. You would need to cancel the account to achieve what you are requesting. You can switch to Seasonal Hold which is $10/month(depending on when you change it, there may be proration). This counts as a rate plan change so if you are on a grandfathered plan, you won't get it back. If your current plan is no longer offered when you come back, you won't be able to get it back.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 2
There is no way to prevent the monthly bill from being generated on an active account. You would need to cancel the account to achieve what you are requesting. You can switch to Seasonal Hold which is $10/month(depending on when you change it, there may be proration). This counts as a rate plan change so if you are on a grandfathered plan, you won't get it back. If your current plan is no longer offered when you come back, you won't be able to get it back.