Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Please Reply

I have a 30$ koodo plan it is unlimited texting and I was wondering if you are allowed to text anywhere in Canada with it or does that cost extra?

7 replies

I mean the 35$ plan *
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you have a Canada wide plan, you will be able to text anywhere in Canada and any country at no extra charge as long as you are in Canada
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

If you have a Canada wide plan, you will be able to text anywhere in Canada and any country at no...

Plus it "includes international text messages sent and received anywhere IN Canada"
Mayumi wrote:

If you have a Canada wide plan, you will be able to text anywhere in Canada and any country at no...

I have the 30$ Canada wide data plan but im not sure if its texting? it says it includes international texting.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

Do you mean you are unsure if the text was delivered? The only way to find out is if the other person tells you. Maybe try emailing, calling, skyping them to find out if you get no text reply back
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

Koodo's Canada wide data plans have always included unlimited messaging. All of Koodo's plans have included unlimited messaging since Nov. 2012.
Mayumi wrote:

ok thanks