Koodo Community

Plans and Coverage

• 15 February 2021
  • 4 replies

Hi,

I am thinking of joining Koodoo and have a few questions to ask. I would like to know if you could provide me with some of the best plans you have. I would also like to know if you have coverage all over Canada. I am currently with Freedom and they only have coverage in 3 provinces. I recently just moved to Montreal and got charged because I was informed that they don’t have coverage in Montreal. I am interested in your $45 plan that offers 7GB of Shock- Free Data. Could you provide me with more details and how I can go about switching plans. I have tried speaking with a customer service representative over the phone but I am not able to get through to one.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can see koodomobile. Com what's available. If you plan to switch over I'd do it while the lunar new year deals are on. They're not bad.

Koodo is owned by Telus and uses their network. It's fully nationwide.

What details are you wondering about?

Activate a new line online. Make sure you get referred by someone with Koodo so you both get a bonus credit for you joining. Once you have it setup and activated with your Sim card in hand, then register for self-serve. In self-serve you can then choose to “move my number”and you can port that way.

Did you want a new phine?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can find a detailed coverage map for koodo here:

https://choosehappy.koodomobile.com/network/

I prepay $15 / month.  Is it unlimited texts?  And how many minutes or phone calls, is tHat for both in and out?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I prepay $15 / month.  Is it unlimited texts?  And how many minutes or phone calls, is tHat for both in and out?

The $15 prepaid base plan includes unlimited international text and picture messaging. It also includes 100 minutes of Canada wide calling, which will be used whether the calls are incoming or outgoing.