Koodo Community
Solved

Plans advertised with new phones

• 24 September 2020
  • 3 replies

When looking to purchase a new phone on a tab, some phones (i.e. iPhone 11 Pro Max) advertise a "Sweet deal! This offer includes special plan starting at $45." How do you know which plans are available before you purchase the phone? What is included in the advertised 45$ plan?

icon

Best answer by Mayumi 24 September 2020, 16:37

Oh, you received personal offer! That's nice.

Is it through self serve or text? (or email?)

What happens if you add a phone on cart and process purchase it? Any promo plan appear?

If you see other promo plans, but not your exclusive plan. I would contact them and ask them to add your exclusive plan.

Take screenshots of your offer. You will get it if you upgrade your phone.

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

$45 plan including 2GB of data and unlimited talk & text.

https://www.koodomobile.com/rate-plans?INTCMP=KMNew_NavMenu_Shop_Plans

You can choose a plan from Tab M or Tab plus depending Tab size you choose.

Thank you! I have an ‘Exclusive’ plan advertised to me on my self-serve, which is:

“$45 per month+ applicable monthly tab charge

6 GB of Shock-Free™ data.1,2

Unlimited Canada-wide anytime minutes

Unlimited messaging (text & picture)3

Call Display, Voicemail, Call Waiting and Conference Calling

Additional data $10/100 MB$40 connection fee (including SIM card) applies when purchased in store$0 connection fee (including SIM card) when you order online!” 

Is  there an easy way to tell how to access this particular plan? It’s not listed as only available for new activations or phone upgrades, but it’s also not available on my self-serve plan upgrades with my current phone. I assumed I would need to upgrade my phone, but based on your reply, it doesn’t look like it’s the same $45 plan being advertised with the iPhone 11 Pro Max.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Oh, you received personal offer! That's nice.

Is it through self serve or text? (or email?)

What happens if you add a phone on cart and process purchase it? Any promo plan appear?

If you see other promo plans, but not your exclusive plan. I would contact them and ask them to add your exclusive plan.

Take screenshots of your offer. You will get it if you upgrade your phone.