Koodo Community
Question

plans

plan has changed without notice

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you elaborate on that? What changed to what?

I used to have unlimited minutes and now I have charges , first time

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@lasthouseup Your plan hasn’t changed at all for the last two years. Please take a look at your agreement it would state the below:

You could send a Text “MOREMIN” To 7780. That would make your plan unlimited Canadian minutes for $2 a month.

probably first time  I went over the minutes, since it was changed, been with koodo 15 years or more, when I say the plan has changed, it has changed

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

probably first time  I went over the minutes, since it was changed, been with koodo 15 years or more, when I say the plan has changed, it has changed

Maybe you didn't realize you had a plan with 500 min all this time?

I say this because you mentioned you are with Koodo more than 15 years. But Koodo is not around 15 years yet. So it could be your misunderstanding...

You can check your E-bill and see what plan you always had.

your e bill will tell you what plan you have ,not what you had, maybe not 15 years but 12 , how does that sound

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Bernard mentioned your plan hasn't changed. You only have 500 minutes but probably never went over. I think you mean to say that your invoice is higher because of overages. How much was your bill this month?

there is an easy way to settle this, Bernard, what was my plan when I started

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You are not answering any of our questions… you keep challenging the answers being given to you. What exactly do you expect to happen? Koodo didn’t change your plan (they don’t do that). It was confirmed by a rep that no one else changed your plan either.

What solution are you seeking?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Bernard Koodo  You can certainly check your bills online for the last 18 months.  Here is the plan you had Jan 2019:

Userlevel 5

Hi @lasthouseup , I think it’s a great suggestion to get the $2 add on that will give you unlimited minutes. You can get it by texting the code Bernard suggested or by logging into your account and clicking shop, ad-ons.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Actually it would probably be a much better idea to change to the $35 unlimited plan… pay the same for a better plan altogether. Edited to add: make sure you check the pay per use overage, it might be better on your old plan (of you use that at all)