Koodo Community
Solved

plan changes not reflected in self serve

• 13 January 2022
  • 5 replies

I wanted to change my plan to the 12GB for $50 offer that ends today.  I clicked on “Change my plan”, and  then “Switch to this plan”, and confirmed the changes  and it loads a page stating

“You’re all done!”

A confirmation message was supposed to be sent to my email and  the prorated charges were listed.

I haven’t received any confirmation email though and  Self serve shows my current plan is the old one not the new plan. 

as the deadline to switch to this plan  is today I was hoping someone from Koodo could please assist me. 

thanks!

icon

Best answer by Dennis 13 January 2022, 04:10

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When you checked your plan in selfserve does the old plan remain? Did you check your spam mailbox to see if the confirmation email is there? 

Do you have a screenshot of the confirmation page? If not can you please try to change your plan again and get that confirmation page screenshot? 

Hello, yes the old plan remains it did not change to the new plan. Nothing in my spam or junk mail folders. I tried using my pc instead of my phone to make changes and the same thing happens. Here’s the screen shot. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Let me flag this to a rep for you 

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello @Zor! We’ve just left you a message in private. Feel free to get back to us anytime and we’ll happily assist you.