Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Plan change problem

I recently changed my plan through Self Serve, but it's been an hour and I dont think the bill has changed... Am i supposed to get charged right after changing my plan or do I have to wait till next month? Also, my phone suddenly ran out of data, although I have only use 5 MB and my previous plan gave me 50.
icon

Best answer by Jonathan I 13 August 2014, 02:38

When you change your plan online, it's effective immediately. You'll see proration of 2 lines on your next bill like this: Old plan credits: (old plan $ value/30 days) * (date changed -> bill cycle date) New plan charges: (new plan $ value/30 days) * (date changed -> bill cycle date) + One regular month However, once a bill is printed/posted, it can't be modified. You'd have to contact customer service to discuss any charges on your bill and your account status.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
When you change your plan online, it's effective immediately. You'll see proration of 2 lines on your next bill like this: Old plan credits: (old plan $ value/30 days) * (date changed -> bill cycle date) New plan charges: (new plan $ value/30 days) * (date changed -> bill cycle date) + One regular month However, once a bill is printed/posted, it can't be modified. You'd have to contact customer service to discuss any charges on your bill and your account status.