Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Plan Change Fees

If I want to change my plan in an existing account...what charges apply? Am I required to pay off my existing tab before switching to a cheaper plan with the same benefits?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
No fees, no need to pay off your Tab, Mia. You can change your plan any time you like 🙂
Sophia wrote:

No fees, no need to pay off your Tab, Mia. You can change your plan any time you like :)

Hi I just wondering if I change my plan to the cheapest one should I pay any service charge? thank you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia wrote:

No fees, no need to pay off your Tab, Mia. You can change your plan any time you like :)

Please do start a new thread when an existing one is so old. There are no service charges but you will get prorated. For example if you change half way through your billing cycle and you're getting 500 minutes, you'd get it by the day, so half is 250 minutes and if you use 300 in that 15 days you'd pay overages on 50 minutes.
Userlevel 7
Hi Mia,

If you want to have a tab that is currently advertised by Koodo, you will need to pay off any Tab balance (From tabs small, medium or large in the old tab system). That is the only cost of switching to one of the new Koodo plans.
Cant get into my account on website to change account features. Page doesntrecognize my phone number? 705 
309 1786
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Super Greg Grant wrote:

Cant get into my account on website to change account features. Page doesntrecognize my phone num...

@Super Greg Grant: the thread is 3 years old, I would suggest you open a new one. If you are in a hurry you could dial 611 and hit 1. You could check your balance there.

Koodo selfserve is using email to access, not your cellphone number. Have you got access to your selfserve before?