Koodo Community

Community

Solved

plan change

hi im with koodo monthly pay and I would like to add more datas that can be a chipper plan

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Hey Roberto, You can always change your plan by loging into self serve or you can give Customer Service a quick call and they can help you out as well. Just dial *612 on your phone if you want to call. Hope this helps!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Justin Robichaud wrote:

Hey Roberto, You can always change your plan by loging into self serve or you can give Custome...

*611, I believe is the number Justin meant.
Userlevel 5
Justin Robichaud wrote:

Hey Roberto, You can always change your plan by loging into self serve or you can give Custome...

Yeah! Gotta love my iPhone! Thanks!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
With Koodo you cant just "add more data" You have 2 options. Your your overage rate. or upgrade to a completely new plan that comes with more data. Note that if you have an older plan that charges overage data at $10/GB, that is now considered excellent value! That is better than any multi-GB plan that is out there right now
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

With Koodo you cant just "add more data" You have 2 options. Your your overage rate. or upgr...

Plus, remember that you will not be able to go back to your current plan if that plan is no longer offered by Koodo.