Koodo Community

Community

Plan Adjustment

I think koodo should improve on the following areas 1. The current promotional plans (double minutes and data) should be standard plans, as the current standard plans are alittle on the high side. I know for sure a country that 40 bucks gets you 530 minutes guaranteed and you dont pay a dime for receiving calls! 2. I dont think its a bad idea if promotions come up and Koodo sends text to customers notifying them about it. 3. I think it will be great too if customers on $30 or $40 plan are not charged (minutes usage) for receiving calls just as you have on $50 plan. Must be said, though, Koodo still remains the best telecoms company around (in my opinion).

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Different market, different pricing. The fact that cell service is costs one price in Europe does not mean that it should automatically be the same here. Fuel prices in Europe are roughly double what they are in Canada. For some reason nobody ever suggests we need to match those prices.
Timo Tuokkola wrote:

Different market, different pricing. The fact that cell service is costs one price in Europe doe...

Thanks Timo. We need not match them, but we can improve on what is currently offered. If the current promo stays, that will be great and obviously gives koodo an advantage over the other telecom companies. That is my point.