Koodo Community

Community

Phones

What's the best under $400 phone at Koodo or soon to be at Koodo

6 replies

Userlevel 6
LG G3, Galaxy S4, and there should be 2 new phones being announced soon
Userlevel 7
The Alactel Idol 3 is an amazing phone for its price point. I highly recommend it. In my opinion, it's the best bang for your buck.
Userlevel 5
Ahmad wrote:

The Alactel Idol 3 is an amazing phone for its price point. I highly recommend it. In my opinion,...

I agree with that Ahmad as I have the Idol 3 , its great. If you do a lot of gaming, the lg g3 has a more powerful processor.
Userlevel 6
Yes very good point Ahmad, I had forgotten about that awesome phone
Userlevel 7
I recommend the G3 over the Idol 3 for the camera, extra storage (32 vs 16), removable battery, and processor. Overall it's a more stable Android phone than the Idol 3 too. If all you care about is price then get the Idol 3.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'm with those recommending the idol 3 as well, I've been really impressed with it for the price. There is a new phone coming soon and if it's what I'm predicting then you may want to check it out as well so keep an eye on Koodo's Facebook Page for the next little bit for a possible announcement. You could also get an unlocked one plus one from one plus right now for $300 which I've never tried but many say is a very solid phone.