Koodo Community
Solved

Phone Credit

I ordered a phone about two months ago, and it shows I gonna get credit for getting this phone. I just wonder when wii the credit going to add on my bill?
icon

Best answer by Dennis 15 January 2019, 17:24

QQya wrote:

I didn't capture any screen shoot, but it shows like "Up to $150 in bill credits over 6 months ($25 off/month)

Applicable on Tab Medium. Limited time offer."

Ok this bill credit usually shows up by the 3rd bill.

If you dont see by the 3rd bill, then you will need to contact Koodo.
You can schedule a callback via Koodo assist at that time
https://www.koodomobile.com/help/

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi
There are many types of credit. Can you tell more about the credit (what phone,amount) and is there any conditions for it (new activation, upgrade,etc)?
I ORDERED AN iPhone XR and it just shows 150 something credit if I added on my plan. which it replaces my plan, I think is an upgrade?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
QQya wrote:

I ORDERED AN iPhone XR and it just shows 150 something credit if I added on my plan. which it replaces my plan, I think is an upgrade?

Do you have a screenshot, an invoice or anything that provided information about the credit?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Is this a one time credit or a credit over 6 or 12 months?
Did it say it was applied to the bill?

If it was an "Activation credit" then the credit was already applied of the purchase price of the phone
I didn't capture any screen shoot, but it shows like "Up to $150 in bill credits over 6 months ($25 off/month)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
QQya wrote:

Ok this bill credit usually shows up by the 3rd bill.

If you dont see by the 3rd bill, then you will need to contact Koodo.
You can schedule a callback via Koodo assist at that time
https://www.koodomobile.com/help/
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What plan are you on? I recalled those type of credit are for certain "in-market" rateplan only. Some plans (promotion plans if you were on) weren't qualified.

Also, for that type of credit, the credit would be showed in the checkout of the order. Have you checked if you had it?

You could also contact Koodo directly if you think you are qualified.