Koodo Community
Solved

pause serives while abroad

• 12 September 2022
  • 7 replies

I recently moved outside canada and will be here for four months. Trying to pause my mobile services by messaging koodo on Facebook messenger and twitter, but no luck. It has been more than 4 days and i haven’t got any reply from them. Is there any other way i can reach out to them. Please advise 

icon

Best answer by Sophia 12 September 2022, 02:18

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

We can flag your post for a rep to look at. Please in future don’t post both on Facebook and Twitter - the same reps answer both and it creates an even bigger backlog. Do you want us to flag a rep for you?

@Sophia  thanks for the suggestion. Please flag this to the rep. I really appreciate your help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Done :)

@Sophia i accidentally marked this post as solved. Will that create any issue? Can i modify it? 

I recently moved outside canada and will be here for four months. Trying to pause my mobile services by messaging koodo on Facebook messenger and twitter, but no luck. It has been more than 4 days and i haven’t got any reply from them. Is there any other way i can reach out to them. Please advise!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Sophia i accidentally marked this post as solved. Will that create any issue? Can i modify it? 

No, only the Koodo employees can moderate threads. But don’t worry, marking it as solved won’t change anything :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @seenu ! We have sent you a private message for more info.