Koodo Community
Solved

Paid for 3GB Data but didn't receive

• 16 November 2020
  • 8 replies

I got a text today that I could add an additional 3GB of BONUS booster add on data to my plan. I had already purchased the 3GB package a couple weeks prior. I paid $30 for this additional 3GB of data but never received it.

Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Mayumi 16 November 2020, 20:34

I just double checked my koodo transaction history. It shows 2 purchases of 3gb boosters. Only 1 of the boosters is in my booster summary. And my balance is back to $0 so it isn’t a credit sitting on my account. 

You just purchased 2nd one recently?   You mentioned you purchased one a couple weeks ago. If so, give them some more time and check it back if another booster appears on the self serve.  Ive seen some post said that bonus booster(s) took few day to update/show on their account.

If it doesn't show after few days, then you can contact Koodo by call back.  Or through FB or Twitter.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

My husband and I both received the same sort of message today; “last chance to stock up talk or data booster at triple the value”, and says to learn more at koodo.com/prepaid, but when I log on, there is no information about the triple value promotion. Is this a real offer? So, I should pay 30$ for 600 minutes of talk booster and get 1800 minutes? I’m not sure, especially with Ernest’s post which states he never received the bonus.  What’s up with this?

If this is your fist time getting the triple BONUS, you should be fine. I did this for my phone a few weeks ago and got triple the call time for $30. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Edited:

After you log into prepaid self serve account  > Add booster add one > pick any booster you want/need > purchase

Yes I’m a PREPAID customer. Thanks 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes I’m a PREPAID customer. Thanks 

Sorry I asked  "GayleC" if they are prepaid customers because because she said she couldn't find information about booster.  But, after I reread her reply, I noticed they are prepaid customers. So I edited to how to get booster.

For you. Can you check "Base plan& Booster add-on " tab?  You might see your purchased booster...?   Also, you can check your transaction history if your purchase went through.

I just double checked my koodo transaction history. It shows 2 purchases of 3gb boosters. Only 1 of the boosters is in my booster summary. And my balance is back to $0 so it isn’t a credit sitting on my account. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You just purchased 2nd one recently?   You mentioned you purchased one a couple weeks ago. If so, give them some more time and check it back if another booster appears on the self serve.  Ive seen some post said that bonus booster(s) took few day to update/show on their account.

If it doesn't show after few days, then you can contact Koodo by call back.  Or through FB or Twitter.

Thanks for the comments, I am going to add the 600 minute booster to each of our accounts and hope the triple value comes through as promised.