Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Overpayment to account now closed. (Therefore CREDIT on closed account)

I have an account that has been closed to go to a new provider at a better rate. This account is showing a credit on it of $33.46 - I paid what was shown on my last bill. How do I get these monies returned to me? You (Koodo) have changed your Customer Service Phone NO. from 1-866-995-6636, and there will be charge of $3.49 to get "information" to connect me to the correct number (this 1-866-995-6636, no longer exists!). That's highway robbery!! ***I would greatly appreciate your earliest answer to this question, as I don't feel that I should have to fight for monies that are mine, and I worked hard to earn!***

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Koodo doesn't charge for that info, your Telco does. And Koodo didn't change their number.

Anyway call them and ask for a refund

You can reach Customer Service at 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636) or 647-788-4337.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 10am - 9pm
Saturday: 9am - 7pm
Sunday: 9am - 7pm
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I just called that number. Spoke to a nice gentleman with a slight accent. I told him I was testing the number. He was confused. Then I hung up on him.
Userlevel 5
That number is definitely still good. And as for the 3.49, im guessing you dialed a wrong number (maybe 1877) and got directory assistance, which isn't part of Koodo, and definitely charges a bunch to look up numbers for you.