Koodo Community
Solved

Overage of 100 minutes for phone calls

My daughter received an incoming call and went over her 100 minutes. So this created a 25.50 charge. Is there something I can add in to so I don't have to pay that much?? A plan add on??
1st time ever going over her minutes.
icon

Best answer by David AKU 10 December 2018, 23:11

There is a $20 unlimited calling add on, but it would need to be added before the overage occurred. There is no option to retroactively remove charges.

Possibly time to change her plan to one with more minutes? Usually about $5 more to switch to a plan with more minutes.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
There is a $20 unlimited calling add on, but it would need to be added before the overage occurred. There is no option to retroactively remove charges.

Possibly time to change her plan to one with more minutes? Usually about $5 more to switch to a plan with more minutes.
Badge +4
It's after the fact so there is nothing that can be added to her plan now that would make the charge go away. You may want to look at upgrading her plan if needed so it doesn't happen again.

You could always call Koodo and since it's the 1st time they might be able to do something for you I would hope. Ask for a callback through the digital assistant.

https://www.koodomobile.com/help/
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Note that if her billing cycle is not over yet and you change to a plan with more minutes now, her old minutes would be pro-rated, causing a higher overage charge too. So be careful if plan to change plans