Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Over charged

I have unlimited 2g service and used 700 yet was charged for overage? Pls help and explain.

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Download and check page 3 of your ebill. This should explain all the charges. If you still are confused take a screenshot of the charges in question, leaving out any personal details, and post it here and we can explain them for you.
Allan wrote:

Download and check page 3 of your ebill. This should explain all the charges. If you still are co...

I was able to find out it was for a thing called Premium SMS/MMS, when a company sends you a text. Wasn't aware there was such a thing and it's not covered by unlimited plan , but good to know.. Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have unlimited 2g service and used 700 yet was charged for overage

Are you talking about minutes? If you had unlimited, maybe you called outside of your local area? Maybe you called a international number? Are you living near the border?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
We do not have unlimited 2g service Ciocia. If you want to screenshot what you the charges for (minus personals) and post it here we can help more to explain. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

We do not have unlimited 2g service Ciocia. If you want to screenshot what you the charges for (m...

They actually don't have 2G service at all.
i think kodoo is overcharging me for data,i wasnt aware i was being charged per usage,owe $200, want to change provider but phone is locked to kodoo
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
danielle roe wrote:

i think kodoo is overcharging me for data,i wasnt aware i was being charged per usage,owe $200, w...

Unless you purchase a data plan, turn data off on your phone, or place a data block on your account, you will be charged pay-per-use rates on any data you use.
Userlevel 6
danielle roe wrote:

i think kodoo is overcharging me for data,i wasnt aware i was being charged per usage,owe $200, w...

Every provider will charge you for any data used if you don't have a data plan, and don't have data blocking on your account.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
danielle roe wrote:

Hmmm......looking at your bill Danielle it's not data that maybe your concern. You are on an old $25 plan with 100 local min. You can see the details of the plan and what it includes on your invoice. Additional use of minutes and long distance fee are more of a culprit. The solution could be as simple as switching to an unlimited nationwide minutes plan. It's only $40 currently. You'd be so much better off on a plan like that and save lots of money in the process. 🙂