Koodo Community

Community

Other methods to have family member on plan! if not under same account

Userlevel 3
This really needs a solution. The only way to have unlimited family calling is not suitable for everyone.. everyone wants their own privacy and might want to pay their own bills. But this shouldnt restrict us from addig a family member. There should be some way of verifying a family member on Koodo and then getting unlimited family calling with that person. Much like fab 5 I guess?

5 replies

Userlevel 1
How do you propose verifying family members?
Userlevel 3
If both accounts are under the same billing address and have same last name, I think that's enough to verify a family member.
Amuk wrote:

If both accounts are under the same billing address and have same last name, I think that's enoug...

but not all people even have the same last name or address but are still family. I think this is why having them on one account makes things simpler. If there was a way to verify any family members no matter if they had different names or a different address then this could be a great idea. I'm just not sure how it would be done.
Userlevel 4
Amuk wrote:

If both accounts are under the same billing address and have same last name, I think that's enoug...

Based on the experience with Koodo, Bell, and Rogers under my belt, there is no way to have the "family" calling for different accounts. The only work around is the 5 essentials, That's about it. Maybe someday, somone will do some programming to allow such a service as Amuk suggested but I highly doubt it anytime soon
Userlevel 5
I think the real problem is the feature needs to be renamed to something more accurate. But at the same time everyone always asks for Family Plans, and for any of the older family plans people had to be on the same bill. This effectively makes all plans, family plans in a sense.