Koodo Community

Order cancelled whitout communication, just cancelled

• 28 February 2021
  • 6 replies

I have ordered a sim card with a new promotion plan as a new customer on Feb 22th, and I got an email for the order confirmation. Today I wanted to find out how to activate my plan online, then suddenly saw, tracking my order online, that it was cancelled due: “Your order has been cancelled, and any refunds have been submitted to your bank. Any Tab and rate plan updates will be reversed.” I didn’t receive any previous communication.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have ordered a sim card with a new promotion plan as a new customer on Feb 22th, and I got an email for the order confirmation. Today I wanted to find out how to activate my plan online, then suddenly saw, tracking my order online, that it was cancelled due: “Your order has been cancelled, and any refunds have been submitted to your bank. Any Tab and rate plan updates will be reversed.” I didn’t receive any previous communication.

What is your order number? A Koodo rep may be able to help you out if you post it here.

You can also schedule a callback through Koodo Assist or send a message to a Koodo rep on Facebook Messenger or Twitter with regards to your order. 

Badge +4

Another option is to email the webstore at koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com and ask why your order was cancelled. Don’t forget to include your order number and account details in the email.

Thank you for replying! My order number is: *****

***sensitive info hidden

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

A rep has been paged to look into your order :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have flagged for someone to come look into this.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Sam519 

Thanks for the report!

Please send us a message via FB or Twitter, so one of your reps can look into it. Thanks! 

Flo