Koodo Community

Community

Solved

only unlimited canada text

is ther a plan where you pay x amount of money for unlimited text canada wide? and only text, i dont want/need to call people, if there is a plan like that how much is it per month?

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Hello Alan, In fact there is, you can get onto the prepaid plan with 15$ base plan, which only gives you unlimited text messaging. When you buy the sim card, it will cost you $20 but when you activate it online, you get $20 activation bonus, which you can use on your first month.
Erwin wrote:

Hello Alan, In fact there is, you can get onto the prepaid plan with 15$ base plan, which only...

ok thank you, but just wondering, is that only for select phones or can i purchase an iphone per say and still be allowed to go prepaid for a 15$ base plan or would it change because i am using my own phone from somewhere other than koodo? is koodo only providing this plan to select phones from koodo?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Erwin wrote:

Hello Alan, In fact there is, you can get onto the prepaid plan with 15$ base plan, which only...

You can bring your own phone if it's unlocked.
Userlevel 6
Erwin wrote:

Hi Alan, Yes, as long as it is unlocked. Koodo is currently selling the iPhone 4 for $300.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Getting started with Koodo Prepaid http://koodomobile.com/en/on/plansandboosters.shtml