Koodo Community

Community

Solved

only 90 minutes showing but I signed for $39.00 plan

Signed for $39.00 plan yesterday (new Koodo user here) 450 anytime minutes and 600 mb data I looked on self serve and the data shows 600 mb but for voice it only shows 90 minutes. Where are the remainder minutes "0/90 mins* Your plan includes 90 local anytime minutes."

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Your plan is pro-rated for the first month until about 5-6 days when you hit your billing cycle. Then you'll have your full allotment of minutes. It has to do with the way the bill is generated. 450 minutes a month is 15 minutes a day 90/15 is 6. So your 1st bill will be generated in 6 days and your 450 minutes will reset. Your first bill will include the first 6 days @$6.50 Then the next 30 at $39.00 So expect the first bill to be about 45.50 plus taxes and any overages from the first 6 days. Here's a link to a video that explains your first bill so it won't be confusing. http://bit.ly/14Z3Bgz
Thanks for the quick reply 🙂
Userlevel 7
Penny Amos wrote:

Thanks for the quick reply :)

You're very welcome. Enjoy your new phone services. If you have more questions. We're here 24/7
Userlevel 7
Penny Amos wrote:

Correction: Chad Burr is here 24/7 because he works silly hours. I sleep sometime around 1 am and get up around 8ish almost every day
Userlevel 5
Penny Amos wrote:

Chad lives in the community.
Penny Amos wrote:

I love my plan its 1 thousand 250 minutes and nights and weekends and unlimited text canada usa