Koodo Community
Solved

One Time Connection Fee

• 28 October 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi,

I recently moved from Freedom Mobile to Koodo on October 25th. When I sign up for the change, I was not made aware of the One time connection fee. By any chance I can waive off this fee from my bill next month?

Long

icon

Best answer by David AKU 28 October 2020, 17:34

Did you sign up in a store? If so, the service was provided, and the fee is not waived.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you sign up in a store? If so, the service was provided, and the fee is not waived.

I did it in a store, however the guy did not inform me about the fee when I asked to sign up.  Shouldn’t he told me about the fee? I could have done it online if I knew it because there are a lot of people saying it they can do it without the fee.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I did it in a store, however the guy did not inform me about the fee when I asked to sign up.  Shouldn’t he told me about the fee? I could have done it online if I knew it because there are a lot of people saying it they can do it without the fee.

When you are look for new provide, you must check their websites closely. Is there promo? Plan price, how to open up an account...etc.

If you look Koodo's website : phone, Plan, BYOD section: then you will see information of $40 connection fee on every page tho. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

At the bottom of the first page of your service agreement the first thing you sign in store is to acknowledge the $40 connection fee.

Thanks for all the comment guys. I guess I should read stuff carefully when I sign them