Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Old plan glitch - data included?

I am trying to upgrade my plan to something with more data, but I'm still on the older tab. Does anyone know if the 60 and 70$ plans listed below include 1 and 2 GBs of data respectively? Self serve seems to be missing the details and I can't remember what it was formerly.

icon

Best answer by Mayumi 6 July 2015, 16:45

If you are on the old tab system and have some tab left, you will need to pay off your tab first. Log into self serve > phone service > change your plan > and you should see a tag for option to switch to new plan. It might go to old and new sites back and forth(it's frustrated I know) If you can't do it, call Koodo *611 from your phone and tell them you tried but couldn't do it. They will help you out.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you are on the old tab system and have some tab left, you will need to pay off your tab first. Log into self serve > phone service > change your plan > and you should see a tag for option to switch to new plan. It might go to old and new sites back and forth(it's frustrated I know) If you can't do it, call Koodo *611 from your phone and tell them you tried but couldn't do it. They will help you out.