Koodo Community

Offer perks to EXISTING customers. ($100 prepaid bonus to new customers only?)

Show first post

60 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I am now looking at switching carriers since I have no tab and looking at a new phone. why should...Fido: FidoDOLLARS - http://www.fido.ca/web/content/whyfido/fidodollars_monthly Virgin: Member Benefits - http://www.virginmobile.ca/en/members-lounge/index.html?province=ON&geoResult=ON WIND: Better Together Savings ($5-25/month off depending on number of active lines) - http://www.windmobile.ca/why-wind/ways-to-save Rogers: Rogers First Rewards - http://www.rogers.com/web/Rogers.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=support_landing&supportLOB=7 Nothing to see from Bell, Telus, or Koodo. So, I dispute your assertion that most service providers offer no additional perks.
I am now looking at switching carriers since I have no tab and looking at a new phone. why should...Koodo: 10% no tab discount, or build positive tab balance to $150.
Userlevel 4
I am now looking at switching carriers since I have no tab and looking at a new phone. why should...Michael, if you want the.gift card, activate a new line. Just to be clear, once again, I did not miss the point....actually. The.gift cards are given for NEW ACTIVATIONS. When you signed up all those years ago, I'll bet you got a promotion of some kind as well. Call it what you will. I'm all for rewarding long standing customers but NOT the same os new customers. I've stated before... [b]Yes, I do agree some loyalty should be rewarded but definately not the same as a new customer. Something different and unique to the customer being rewarded. Those that are threatening to leave are, by definition, not loyal.
I am now looking at switching carriers since I have no tab and looking at a new phone. why should...Why Zaphod? Is treating everyone equally something that we should be teaching our children is wrong?!
sometimes it depends on where you go i have found that going where i originally signed up (a koodo kiosk) i do not get offers when upgrading my phone but just recently i found a mobileshop kiosk that offers multiple different providers including koodo and there if you stick with koodo and upgrade your phone you get the $100 prepaid card for upgrading and being loyal its a marketing practice where there's competition there will be benefits where there is no competition less chance of benifits
Userlevel 1
sometimes it depends on where you go i have found that going where i originally signed up (a kood...Where was this? i wanna go there!
Userlevel 7
sometimes it depends on where you go i have found that going where i originally signed up (a kood...That is incorrect. We do not currently offer any.gift cards for upgrades with Koodo. I work at the Mobile Shop at Dufferin/Steeles Superstore and I have managed 2 kiosks prior. We had this offer last year only twice and so far I don't see any sign of Koodo giving us that opportunity again. We have some $50.gift card renewal offers for a handful of EOL devices on Telus and we have some bill credits for Rogers/Fido upgrades (after 2-3 bill cycles) but all of the other advertised offers are for new activations/add-a-line only. Remember: the carriers pay for those.gift cards.
sometimes it depends on where you go i have found that going where i originally signed up (a kood...lethbridge alberta canada real canadian superstore has a kiosk that during the christmas season offered.gift cards to any gaining of a phone whether new customer or upgrading phone im pretty sure its still going on but i'd have to check
if you go to blacks photography they sell koodo and they give 500 digital prints free with any phone activation .or renewal for existing customers
Userlevel 7
if you go to blacks photography they sell koodo and they give 500 digital prints free with any ph...That's pretty cool, but I doubt that the majority of Koodo's customer base are serious photographers... that seems like a niche promotion. If there were tab credits, bill credits, or even a small.gift card, it would do a lot better. Money talks.