Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Occasional Montreal Visitor needs help!

I visit Montreal about 2-3 days a month. I'm looking to either get a personal hotspot, a prepaid phone, or add a phone onto my girlfriends Koodo plan. I'd like to keep cost down. Texting is a must but voice is not necessary. A small amount of data would be convenient but also not necessary. Any suggestions or plan details? Thanks!
icon

Best answer by Sophia 27 October 2014, 19:00

Of course! You sound like the PERFECT candidate for prepaid, Kevin. Unlimited texting: $15 (or $13.50 if you use auto top up) Voice: $0 if you don't need it (or you can add a voice booster, $25 will get you 500 minutes that carry over indefinitely) Data: $30 for 1Gb and will carry over indefinitely as long as you keep your base plan active. You can use it anywhere in Canada, you're not confined to Montreal 🙂

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Of course! You sound like the PERFECT candidate for prepaid, Kevin. Unlimited texting: $15 (or $13.50 if you use auto top up) Voice: $0 if you don't need it (or you can add a voice booster, $25 will get you 500 minutes that carry over indefinitely) Data: $30 for 1Gb and will carry over indefinitely as long as you keep your base plan active. You can use it anywhere in Canada, you're not confined to Montreal 🙂