Koodo Community

Community

Question

"not registered on network"

Need help. My koodo phone is now saying that I have no service. I tried to call customer service to see if it was a billing issue, and it won't even connect me to that. I have never had service problems and just looking to see what the issue could be..

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Might be a corrupted SIM. Have you an opportunity to swap with another SIM or stop by a Koodo shop and have them try one for you?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Have you tried dealing *611 instead of the toll free number? Did you pay your bills recently?
No I haven't - heading there soon.
Robert wrote:

Have you tried dealing *611 instead of the toll free number? Did you pay your bills recently?

Paid recently, wouldn't allow me to call. Still said unregistered network.
Userlevel 7
Have you tried restarting your phone? Make sure also that you're not set to use only 2G networks in your mobile settings.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Brittany - confirming that your account looks good and service hasn't been disrupted from our end (number ending in 35, correct?) Try out some of the troubleshooting tips shared above, and let us know if that helps. The folks here can offer other advice that should help you get up and running again as well. 
Userlevel 4
In some cases it could be as simple as turning on and off airplane mode. I would suggest to go to settings if it is android phone and go to connections tab then to more networks and mobile networks. Set it for Koodo network not automatic and see what happened after that.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Please power off your phone and remove the SIM card. Re-insert the SIM card and power on the phone. This may solve your problem, but as others have pointed out, it's likely a defective SIM card.
Userlevel 4
If you wouldn't mind what kind of phone you have?