Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Not getting all calls in Samsung note 2 with Koodo

I am not getting all calls in my samsung note 2
a few calls are going directly to voice message.. not sure why this is happening .. i live in new westminster..
I had blocked a few numbers and private/unknown callers.. Will this be the reason?

Are there others who have this problem... 

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you unblock the numbers? If so have you tried rebooting the device after unblocking the numbers?
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Not getting all calls in Samsung note 2 with Koodo. I am not getting all calls in my samsung note 2
a few calls are going directly to voice message.. not sure why this is happening .. i live in new westminster..
I had blocked a few numbers and private/unknown callers.. Will this be the reason?

Are there others who have this problem... 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you do a search here for "Note 2 calls", the results show a few isolated cases of a similar problem, but nothing more recent than about a year ago.

If this something that has just happened recently? only with the at-one-time blocked numbers?

In my case, it occasionally happened but only in places where the cell signal turned out to be marginal.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I commented on the original post before it was moved, so here it is... Could just be a service/signal issue. Try rebooting your phone, or reboot with your sim out, then put it back in. Also try toggling airplane mode and hopefully one of those things will work for you. Once you have done that give it a few days to see if it stops. If it doesn't, contact tech support at the phone number or email on the SelfServe portion of the website. Best of luck
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Since it was an issue with a few ppl like a year ago then also make sure your running the most recent version of Android, which you probably are but thought I'd mention it just in case.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Since it was an issue with a few ppl like a year ago then also make sure your running the most re...

There have been no Telus/Koodo Android updates for the Note 2 since 4.4.2 about 2 years ago.

Unfortunately, we always hear the kvetching about problems but people are curiously quiet when something gets resolved, which would be of major benefit to all concerned.
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Since it was an issue with a few ppl like a year ago then also make sure your running the most re...

Koodo did work good for me ,,and I am now on with Telus and it works great for me.. Telus for me is Text only sevice for $15/mo..  I am deaf and I can only see and read all messages and I text the message back and forth..