Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Nokia 7230

I want to sign up to Koodo with a Nokia 7230 that I've unlocked from PC Telecom. Is that possible?

3 replies

if your phone is properly unlocked you can test it to check if it is compatible with koodo network .you can search with the following link :Koodo Mobile - Phone Compatibility Test ) in google when you find :Koodo Mobile - Phone Compatibility Test you click on it you can enter your IMEI in the empty filed and click on submit .it will give you the answer if it is compatible and works on koodo network good luck
Userlevel 1
capricorn wrote:

if your phone is properly unlocked you can test it to check if it is compatible with koodo networ...

If your phone is equiped with 850/1900 MHZ frequency like Bell, Fido, Rogers, TELUS, and Virgin yes it's compatible with Koodo network, if it's equiped with HSPA 900/2100 MHZ frequency like Mobilicity, Videotron, and Wind mobile it's not compatible.
Userlevel 2
Hey Brad! You can access the compatibility tool from this link: http://koo.do/JKw568 I hope this helps. ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.