Koodo Community
Question

No voicemail number registered

• 23 November 2021
  • 2 replies

Hello Koodo Tech Support,

Recently I have received a call, that I decline due to being at work, which was redirected to my Voicemail. However when I went and tried to see what the call was about, my cellphone is telling me there is no Voicemail.  I remember one being setup on my phone when I purchased it at a Counter.

I still have a Huawei model EML-L09 on Android and screenshot of the Setting showing the related issues if it can help

Thank you,

Have a nice day

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Is your phone saying that there are 0 voicemails in your Voicemail box or that no Voicemail number is registered?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello Koodo Tech Support,

Recently I have received a call, that I decline due to being at work, which was redirected to my Voicemail. However when I went and tried to see what the call was about, my cellphone is telling me there is no Voicemail.  I remember one being setup on my phone when I purchased it at a Counter.

I still have a Huawei model EML-L09 on Android and screenshot of the Setting showing the related issues if it can help

Thank you,

Have a nice day

Did you dial 1 and see if you were directed to your voicemail? Do you know if there is a voicemail access number listed on your phone? https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/voicemail 

If you do not see a number there, I would suggest you to input it manually on your phone. You can click the link below to find your local number.