Koodo Community

Community

No Service when I am traveling to Mexico

Hello, I just switch to Kodoo from Fido on the 18th, everything works fine but i did not add the roam on as i think i can just added by text in Mexico. We fly out to Mexico on the 19, I got no service at all but my wife has singal with Fido through TELCEL. I tried to login selfservice to add the roam, but still no service. Tried the phone turn on/off, tried turn on/off Airplane mode, still the same problem, tried to call customer service, always tell me to call back ... Any help will be appreicated ...

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
So you did successfully add Easy Roam International onto your account and its still not working?

Allan wrote:

So you did successfully add Easy Roam International onto your account and its still not working?

When i added, i got a error. And when i log back in, its in my add ons. International /Voice Data Roaming
Allan wrote:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Have you added the free International voice add on and international data add on in self-serve? Both are needed to connect to international carrier's networks.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
David wrote:

Have you added the free International voice add on and international data add on in self-serve? B...

These are only needed if you want to use pay-per-use. If you're using easyroam you don't need to add these.