Koodo Community

Community

No service for no reason

i don't have any service since 2 hours even if i restart or shut down my phone many times. I need my phone to work. I need help now please. LG G5

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Do you have any outstanding bills that still need to be paid?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Could you log in into your selfserve and see the account was active?
if your account is active I would try to take out the SIM and test with another phone to see if the SIM was the problem.
My bill is paid yes and i took out my sim and nothing happen. I don't have other phone to test the sim
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Étienne wrote:

My bill is paid yes and i took out my sim and nothing happen. I don't have other phone to test th...

If the account was active then I would suggest you check if the airplane mode wasnot on in your phone, and take out the SIM and put it back again.
If everything is tested, I would suggest you go to a Koodo store to have a new SIM and ask the agent to replace the SIM.
Étienne wrote:

My bill is paid yes and i took out my sim and nothing happen. I don't have other phone to test th...

No airplane mode and i don't have any koodo store in my town
Étienne wrote:

and I cannot call them because.... NO phone
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Étienne wrote:

Oh, did you check if your area was covered by telus/bell network?
Koodo SIM could also be acquired through bestbuy, wowmobile, themobileshop. If you live close by those shops, you could ask them to check your SIM again, and get a new SIM if needed.
You could also order online.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Étienne wrote:

Type your address in at the link below and see if there are any towers close by. https://www.ertyu.org/steven_nikkel/cancellsites.html
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Étienne wrote:

You can always call them at their toll free number suing Skype for free or contact them@www.m.me/Koodo