Koodo Community

Community

Solved

No Call display add-on available?

To get call display, do I need to change my plan? No call display add-on?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
All plans come with call display included now.
Yes, but my plan is older. If I want to add Call display, is my only option to move from my old plan (that was cheaper) to the new ones (that are more expensive)?
Userlevel 6
Marco de Oliveira wrote:

Yes, but my plan is older. If I want to add Call display, is my only option to move from my old p...

Well, you already have the answer. If you want call display on an old plan you won't be able to add it. You indeed have to change plans. Call display would have cost $7 anyways and the fact that you don't have it must mean that you also don't have nationwide calling, so when you are away and you use your phone it also cost you long distance. The new plans include both call display and voicemail plus Canada wide calling, plus unlimited messaging, plus 5pm evening and weekend calling. It may actually make more sense for you to change plans. If you are on a old $15 or $20 plan you are not getting much anyways.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
This is indeed a very good question. I'll let the community responsible know about your issue. If someone doesn't get back to you before tomorrow, you can always give Koodo a call You can reach Customer Service at 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636) or 647-788-4337. Hours of Operation Monday – Friday: 10am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm
Thanks. I appreciate that.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If the Call Display Add-on is not available on self serve (which I believe it isn't), I would give Koodo a call to see if they would be able to give you that add-on for your older plan. If they can't, your only option to get call display would be to change to a new plan that's more expensive