Koodo Community

Community

Solved

new tab question

So I am on an older 30$ plan and I have a tab balance of positive 100. Would I be able to take advantage of the new tab medium taking 400$ off a new phone and stay on my current plan. or would i have to change my plan to the new crappy 40$ one to get the medium tab??

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Happily you can indeed keep your present plan and take advantage of the Medium Tab. Keep in mind that $5 will be added to your monthly bill each month for the next 2 years or till the device you choose is paid off whichever happens sooner.
I have a similar question: I have a positive tab of $133.17. If I get the Medium Tab to get a new phone, would the total be $433.17 that I can take off the price of a new phone? And could I get the Data Saver Plan if I do this?
Userlevel 1
Kerri Faye wrote:

I have a similar question: I have a positive tab of $133.17. If I get the Medium Tab to get a n...

Same answwer goes for you as Paul explained it to Marcus!, you can also get Data Plan if you do that!
Kerri Faye wrote:

I have a similar question: I have a positive tab of $133.17. If I get the Medium Tab to get a n...

Depends on the price plan your on the newer talk/text plans I don't think have that options unless you go to a data plan unfortinately. Point being data saver is only available with certain price plans.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Kerri Faye wrote:

Hi Kerri, your plan would have to be $30 or more before using any data, so as if your data used was $0. Basically your base plan would have to be $30 or more before data, overages, or taxes.