Koodo Community
Solved

new phone plan account

• 22 November 2020
  • 22 replies

I placed this order in order to avoid the Cyber Friday and Monday rush, why is it taking so long to review?

icon

Best answer by ChadRowett 24 November 2020, 17:27

Yeah same thing with me and my girlfriend we both upgraded to the iPhone 11 after paying our tabs off, still says it’s under review , honestly debating just canceling and going someware else since my tab is 0$ , customer service is almost non existent 

View original

22 replies

Order #HFO28344859

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

"Cyber Friday and Monday rush"?

What phone did you order and when?

Iphone 11 at the end of last week

Hello?

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Starick :) Please rest assured that we are looking into it. Since the order was placed on a Friday, it might take longer than during regular business hours to be approved, but we have send the details to our Webstore team.

It’s taking too long! I need a phone before I go in the hospital next week, can I cancel and go get a phone elsewhere in person?

Yeah same thing with me and my girlfriend we both upgraded to the iPhone 11 after paying our tabs off, still says it’s under review , honestly debating just canceling and going someware else since my tab is 0$ , customer service is almost non existent 

I’m 100% in agreement with you Brad! Koodo’s customer service is next to non-existent.

Their online chat is a joke.

Do you know what oops we have to go thru to cancel?

There’s nothing in their help or faq.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It’s taking too long! I need a phone before I go in the hospital next week, can I cancel and go get a phone elsewhere in person?

I see this phone's note says " Order will ship within 2 weeks.".   When you order it and received your confirmation email, how long  does it say to ship?  

If you want to cancel, contact their webstore directly.

koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com

Mine said 3-5 days not two weeks and lol contact the webstore what do you think we’ve been trying to do , they don’t respond 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@Starick we can cancel the order immediately and you can visit a Koodo store to get a device. For a limited time there is a connection fee promo and there are other in-store only offers applied when you activate.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Mine said 3-5 days not two weeks and lol contact the webstore what do you think we’ve been trying to do , they don’t respond 

Hmmm, funny. I have contacted their webstore just this weekend and I got response from them within 24hours and got everything sorted out in 2 days. 

If you want cancel your service all together, then set up call back.

@Starick we can cancel the order immediately and you can visit a Koodo store to get a device. For a limited time there is a connection fee promo and there are other in-store only offers applied when you activate.

If you can’t deliver by the end of this week, I will certainly go elsewhere than Koodo!

Just cancel , save the headaches or go into a store , finding out now how I can do so.

Loool wow that’s a joke 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

I definitely understand your concern but since our Webstore team is currently handling a higher number of orders, we don’t have the option to speed up the process. The order is cancelled and the refund will be completed to your card in 3-5 business days. 

If there is anything else that we can help with please don’t hesitate to contact us over Facebook or Twitter. 

I definitely understand your concern but since our Webstore team is currently handling a higher number of orders, we don’t have the option to speed up the process. The order is cancelled and the refund will be completed to your card in 3-5 business days. 

If there is anything else that we can help with please don’t hesitate to contact us over Facebook or Twitter. 

Can you cancel my order to ? Not dealing with the webstore 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

@ChadRowett Please send us a DM on Facebook/Twitter with the order number so that we can look into it. 

@ChadRowett Please send us a DM on Facebook/Twitter with the order number so that we can look into it. 

I’ve messaged Koodo on Facebook and Twitter with my order number already no response lol

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

I’m looking into it now. Thanks. 

They just cancelled my order as they claim that they are incapable of verifying my credit.

i gave them a credit card with a $25k limit and my credit with my bank, Transunion and Equifax is EXCELLENT! What a bunch if morons!