Koodo Community
Solved

new line

I want to add a new line to my account but I have an extra Koodo sim card we never used that we received when replacing a phone. Self sever doesn't give me an option to opt out of sim.  Can I use that sim card to add a line?

icon

Best answer by Allan M 21 July 2021, 00:53

Wonder if you call, if they will charge to add a line. At that point I would be paying more, lol. Figure I can speed up the process and active now since I have a sim card laying around

Any rep assisted sale get charged the connection fee, whether over the phone or in store.

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you order online they will send you a new sim. No way around that if you want to order online.

Wonder if you call, if they will charge to add a line. At that point I would be paying more, lol. Figure I can speed up the process and active now since I have a sim card laying around

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Any rep assisted sale get charged the connection fee, whether over the phone or in store.

They finally called me back and yes, I was able to just use the sim card I had to add a new line. Thankfully all fees were waived because of a promotion

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

They finally called me back and yes, I was able to just use the sim card I had to add a new line. Thankfully all fees were waived because of a promotion

Ahh, glad they were able to waive the fees for you and get you setup!