Koodo Community

Community

Solved

My son is living in China and is trying to cancel his account. He does not have access to the Internet. Help!

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
The account owner needs to call in to cancel
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
He will have to call this number via Skype/Hangouts/Whatsapp or whichever app or site he prefers to cancel the account.

1 (866) 995-6636
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

He will have to call this number via Skype/Hangouts/Whatsapp or whichever app or site he prefers ...

sorry, my comment is useless without internet. Maybe go to a wifi cafe or something and pay to use it? if thats available?
Chadwick wrote:

He will have to call this number via Skype/Hangouts/Whatsapp or whichever app or site he prefers ...

thank you for your quick response. I have passed your message on to him. In the meantime I'm trying to see if I can get a phone number that he can call from China. He is using number 647 788 4377, but is having a problem connecting with someone who can speak English (I think). Either way this number is not working for him. I guess the time difference don"t help either.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Without internet, I'm not sure he can do much...He could call, but that would cost money.
Would you by any chance have a phone number that he could call from China and that will connect him with someone who can speak English? He is using number 647 788 4337, but cannot connect properly to make the cancellation.