Koodo Community

Community

Solved

My battery doesn.t seem to hold a charge. How long have I had my phone?

[i]

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Danny wrote:

you expect someone in a group of strangers to know how long you've had your phone?

A lot of people get confused and think this is a direct line to Koodo employees. Granted, there are some on here, but this is still a public forum.
Danny wrote:

you expect someone in a group of strangers to know how long you've had your phone?

Why I waste time ask questions here if not koodo. Where I find Koodo direct talk website like Bell have? I make chat to Bell yesterday and answers get. Maybe Koodo no good like I told from friend. I no believe but now I start feel Koodo overprice and poor service for customer. No holiday sale either. Remind me of Lada car company.
Userlevel 4
Danny wrote:

I had that feeling first when I first signed on here.  Koodo doesn't have chat support, and that's too bad.  Sometimes, here, though, you can get answers and ask questions that you wouldn't want to waste your time on *611 for.
Badge +4
If you've had your phone for less than a year, battery replacement is covered by the manufacturers warranty. If the phone is more than a year old and has a removable battery, you can probably find a replacement battery online. If the battery is non-removable, it will have to be sent in for service. To find out how long you've had your phone or if you want information for warranty purposes, dial 611 and ask when the phone was purchased.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Or log into your self serve account and look under tab and you should be able to see when you purchased your phone if you put it on a tab, just look for the large negative amount and that's the date you purchased your device.
Userlevel 4
Hello Sandra, 

Were you able to find out if your phone is still covered by the warranty?

Keep us posted 🙂