Koodo Community
Solved

My add on of 3GB for $10 got removed by Koodo

• 2 December 2020
  • 5 replies

I have my add-on of $10 for 3GB on top of my monthly rate plan but why Koodo removed it when I changed my monthly plan?? There is no conflict for this add-on with the new monthly rate. Can I have a call back from Koodo as I couldn’t not get hold of anyone at customer service line. 

icon

Best answer by Goran 2 December 2020, 02:39

Is your email for this forum the same as your self-serve? I can flag a Rep to put it back on.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Is your email for this forum the same as your self-serve? I can flag a Rep to put it back on.

Yes Goran, it is the same email. And yes please have Koodo to  add it back ASAP, thank you! 

Yes Goran, it is the same email. And yes please have Koodo to  add it back ASAP, thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I've flagged this for you then. Hopefully you'll hear back by tomorrow as it's 855pm EST now.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Aurora9151 

Thanks for the report!

Some add ons might drop from the additional services, while changing the plan, if they are no longer current.

Please send us a message via Facebook or Twitter, and one of our reps will reply as soon as possible.

Thanks!

Regards,

Flo