Koodo Community

Community

Solved

multiple international roaming bundles back to back within the same time frame? (to avoid overage charges)

Can I buy 2 or more international roaming bundles back to back within the same time frame? (in my case: going to Europe for month and want the 30 day bundle with voice/txt/data, but would definitely need more min/data and don't want to pay for overage charges)

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi DeJarno,

You are not able to add the same bundle twice while the first one is still "active"
Thanks so much for your prompt response, Mathieu! So this would mean that overage charges are unavoidable, if I were to use more?
Userlevel 7
DeJarno wrote:

Thanks so much for your prompt response, Mathieu! So this would mean that overage charges are una...

If you are going internationally for a few weeks, why don't you get your phone unlocked and activate a pre-paid accound where you go? You will be able to get a prepaid account with no problem and the cost will be a lot less then what Koodo's roaming bundle and overages would cost you.  
DeJarno wrote:

Thanks so much for your prompt response, Mathieu! So this would mean that overage charges are una...

Thanks for the suggestion - I'll be travelling partially for business so need my number to stay they same,  and over 3 continents. I am really happy that Koodo finally has this international roaming option (the US one was always very good already), but it would be better if they had a 3-10-30 day option for instance.