Koodo Community

Community

Solved

moving province

Userlevel 2
Im from mb and i have a $55 plan & then we moved here in ab what gonna happen if i want to upgrade my phone,can i still keep my # and my 55$ plan?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Yes, but since you're out of province from where your plan, address, and phone # is, some kiosks might deny the upgrade or your IDs. Only way to find out is to try.
Userlevel 2
If youre planning on staying on the $55/month plan I would suggest changing your phone number to an AB number, unless of course you want those calling you from MB to be able to call you "local"

Userlevel 2
i dont wanna change my number coz i had it for a year already. and i phone koodo they dont know the answer they told me i should contact the retailer who knows everythinh bout the upgrade
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
JC wrote:

i dont wanna change my number coz i had it for a year already. and i phone koodo they dont know t...

In that case the best thing is to visit the dealer then and discuss it with them 🙂
Userlevel 2
JC wrote:

i dont wanna change my number coz i had it for a year already. and i phone koodo they dont know t...

Yeah, thats the only way
Userlevel 5
If your address changes then your plan would also changes. Certain plans are only available for people that live in that province and have a number in that province - sorry.