Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Moving for school will my phone plan still be suitable for my needs?

I am not sure if I have to change my plan, right now I live in Toronto and have the 15$ prepaid plan with a few boosters like data and add on minutes. I might go to school in hamilton in Fall of 2016. Can I still use my current plan in hamilton, are there any extra charges I should be aware of? Here is the link to my plan: http://koodomobile.com/en/on/plansandboosters.shtml I don't know if the texting, minutes, and data are okay to use for Hamilton (still in Ontario) or if i should look at another plan Thank you.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Lula, Everything should still be good for you to use. No change is required. The only thing is that you will have a Toronto phone number which may cause your new Hamilton friends a bit of grief if they want to call you and have to pay long distance to call a Toronto number (unless they have canada wide minutes too)
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

Hi Lula, Everything should still be good for you to use. No change is required. The only t...

It's free to change your number though and still keep the same plan 🙂 Just thought I'd add that - you can change your number as often as you like in self service. Unless you start using way more minutes or data, you won't need to change.