Koodo Community
Solved

More information about easy roam

• 28 February 2019
  • 4 replies

Hi! When easy roam is activated, will I receive sms or email telling me at what time starts and end Each 24h period of usage abroad? Can I tell how many 24h period I activated this month by looking in my self serve account? Thank you.
icon

Best answer by Allan M 28 February 2019, 23:24

Not that I am aware of. You're best to keep track of it yourself. You can do the math by looking at your usage via selfserve if you want to figure out how many 24h periods you had in the past month.
View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Not that I am aware of. You're best to keep track of it yourself. You can do the math by looking at your usage via selfserve if you want to figure out how many 24h periods you had in the past month.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi! When easy roam is activated, will I receive sms or email telling me at what time starts and end Each 24h period of usage abroad? Can I tell how many 24h period I activated this month by looking in my self serve account? Thank you.

No, you won't receive any message indicating when it starts and ends. Each period will be reflected in self serve, and on your bill, though notification to self serve may be delayed from when the trigger event actually occurs.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Benef you can see it in your self-serve account. Go to Usage, then click on your airtime details, and you'll see it like this:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Easy roam is triggered by sending text, any talk, and cellular data usage.
Since you are roaming, your data should be on pretty tight lockdown. SO you should be able to keep track of when you flip your data on or send a text or talk on the phone