Koodo Community

Community

More Equitable $30 Canada-Wide Data Plan

The $30 Canada-wide data plan is the only plan Koodo has that will charge a customer a whopping $50 per GB! Bring that plan in line with the other Canada-wide plans that have $5/500MB (therefore $10/GB). Even the talk and text plans charge $20/for the first GB and $10 for additional GBs of data...

6 replies

Userlevel 1
That is because it is for the occasional user, not a constant connection. You could always check out the Talk and Text plans with the new data saver.

Userlevel 1
Starfox wrote:

That is because it is for the occasional user, not a constant connection. You could always check ...

This was just changed today based on what Some, if not most, custoemrs suggested
Userlevel 1
Starfox wrote:

That is because it is for the occasional user, not a constant connection. You could always check ...

I'd recommend you change your plan to give more data if you are not satisfied with what you have
Starfox wrote:

I know I can do that. That is why the topic is in "Ideas". It is weird that it is the only plan for which you pay $50/GB, that's all... What does that mean "constant connection" anyway?
Userlevel 1
Starfox wrote:

People that always need/want to have the mobile internet on
Userlevel 1
Starfox wrote:

Your idea is a good one. don't get me wrong there. Some people don't need a lot of minutes but need more data. i'd support this idea for sure