Koodo Community
Question

Monthly service charge bonus reduction

• 25 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Hello,

When I upgraded my iPhone this morning at Best Buy the service representative told me that Koodo was offering a $10 reduction on my 50$ monthly service charge for a number of months (I think 15 months).  So 40$ for 15 months and then 50$ thereafter. However, when I looked up my new service  agreement in my Koodo account I don’t see this wriiten anywhere.   Should I follow up with Koodo or will it be automatically apllied on my next billing under the new service contract? 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

There should be a trace that a bonus will be applied. It might not be on the service agreement but on paper signe with BB. I’d just make sure it’s somewhere in the papers.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When I signed up, TMS gave up a paper that talked about the credits. It's not on the service agreement. Honestly. I wouldn't be too worried.

You should see it on your bill. If you don't let us know back here 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello,

When I upgraded my iPhone this morning at Best Buy the service representative told me that Koodo was offering a $10 reduction on my 50$ monthly service charge for a number of months (I think 15 months).  So 40$ for 15 months and then 50$ thereafter. However, when I looked up my new service  agreement in my Koodo account I don’t see this wriiten anywhere.   Should I follow up with Koodo or will it be automatically apllied on my next billing under the new service contract? 

Generally speaking, this shows up on your second or third bill. If it still doesn’t appear, you can then speak with a Koodo rep to get those credits reinstated. As a precautionary measure, I would get a screenshot of this deal to make sure you have proof in case of any future disputes.