Koodo Community
Solved

Monthly charge has changed

• 20 November 2020
  • 2 replies

Hello. I hope someone can help me. My daughter’s bill is usually $57.80 each month.  A couple of months ago, she added a little extra data for one month only, so the cost was more. I’ve checked to see that the data is set back to where it used to be, but the bill continues to be over $70 since this change was made, even though we are back to the settings that used to cost $57.80. Can someone explain?

icon

Best answer by Goran 20 November 2020, 16:30

Did you confirm that the data add-on is no longer on your plan? Did you also check page 3 of your bill for where the difference is coming from?

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you confirm that the data add-on is no longer on your plan? Did you also check page 3 of your bill for where the difference is coming from?

Thank you … Ok, I think I see the difference now! I just compared an old bill with this one, and we had a 12-month credit that has ended now. There is also a tab charge of $10. I would like to lower the monthly bill by paying off the tab balance. There is about $90 remaining, but it says “conditions apply” if I pay off my tab balance, and I’m not sure how to find out what the conditions are.